Human Resources Advisor
Katunga VIC 3640
- True generalist role
- Use your HR skills to make a difference
- Katunga location
Flavourwave is one of Australia's premier grower and marketer of flavoursome vine-ripened, glasshouse grown produce which is stocked in major supermarkets across Australia. Flavourwave maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation.
Located in Katunga, the farm is ideally situated in the Goulbourn Valley food bowl and currently covers 10 hectares of protected under cover cropping.
As the Human Resources Advisor, you will support the HR Manager in all generalist HR activities, specifically reviewing and advising on HR policies and processes across the business to ensure the most effective utilisation of human resources to achieve strategic business objectives. This role primarily acts as a Business Partner delivering operational HR advice and the provision of the full range of general HR services and activities to managers and supervisors across the business.
Are you looking for an autonomous HR generalist position? Flavourwave’s HR Advisor role is part of a small but efficient team and the HR Advisor at Flavourwave reports to the HR Manager who is located off site.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing effective and timely HR and safety advice, coaching and support
- Employee relations including performance management, support and grievance management
- Industrial relations including instrument interpretation and dispute resolution
- Administration of the performance review and orientation & probation process
- Delivering learning & development programs
- Recruitment & selection activities
- Implementation and interpretation of policies and procedures
- Administrative functions including answering calls professionally and relaying messages where required, greeting and directing farm visitors as well as maintaining databases
- Undertake Workplace Health, safety functions including administration, inspections and audits
- Support where required in the Return to Work and Injury Management of employees
Our successful applicant will possess:
- A Bachelor Degree in Business, HR or similar;
- Extensive practical experience in a generalist HR role;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise based on business objectives and risk;
- High level of organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to influence, counsel and mentor;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- High level of ethics, integrity and honesty;
- Strong customer focus; and
- Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Suite.
To view the position description for the HR Advisor position, please click here.
As you can see this multi-faceted role would suit a HR professional that is looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic, autonomous role where no two days are the same!
Applications close: Sunday, 25 November, 2018