Corporate Secretarial Manager / Officer
Earn a Generous Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super
Established Accounting Practice Servicing Private & Public Companies
Convenient CBD Location | Friendly, Social Team | Career Progression
About the Company
Our client is an established Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors that have been providing Corporate Service to their clients for a number of years. They pride themselves on the fact that their clients receive the very best service available. Their strong experience in all financial and business matters gives them the ability to help their clients in their quests for wealth creation and retention. The successful candidate will have a view to establishing a long-term career and gaining promotion within their firm.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Corporate Secretarial Manager to join their company in Sydney CBD, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to take responsibility for assisting clients to operate in accordance with best practice corporate governance principles, requirements, and regulations.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Management of ASIC company annual statements
- Preparation of other Statutory documents
- Maintenance of statutory records and corporate files
- Preparing a wide variety of resolutions, board minutes, and associated documentation
- Incorporation of Companies or establishment of trusts and applying for ABNs thereon
- Preparation and lodgement of a wide variety of ASIC forms ensuring client filing deadlines are met
- Provision of research and advice in relation to the Corporations Act and/or trust obligations
- Provision of ad-hoc Corporate Governance services to our Clients and Global
- Invoicing and quoting for services
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of two years’ practical experience as a Corporate Services Co-Ordinator or Company Secretary dealing with ASIC
- Appropriate qualification and preferably be a member of The Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators or Governance Institue of Australia
- The ability to undertake independent research and communicate this to stakeholders and clients
- Experience with CAS360 (desirable)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with a focus on client service
What's in it for You?
- Central CBD Location Close to Public Transport
- Enjoy Friday Social Gatherings & Team Bonding Events
- Opportunity for Paid Professional Development
- Friendly Office Environment | Tea, Coffee & Fruit Provided
- Full-Time Role | Business Offering a Long Term Career
- Career Progression with a Focus on Internal Promotions
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this varied opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/